Conference Pass Includes:-
- Access to all sessions on both days
- Tea & Lunch on both days
- Conference Kit*
* For registrations confirmed after the 5th of December 2010, conference kit will be provided subject to availability.
Online Mode: You can pay online by using your credit card or debit card or cash card or by netbanking.
Offline Mode: To pay offline you can simply courier a cheque to our address or do a netbanking transfer. We will confirm your registration once your payment gets collected. Please note that in case of offline payments, we will hold your registration for upto 3 working days after your register for receipt of payment.
Please ensure that you enter the following bank information on the cheque & the cheque payslip or for the e-transfer.
Account Name – RIGHTRIX SOLUTIONS
Account Number – 6 2 4 0 0 5 0 1 1 7 0 2
Bank – ICICI Bank, Bhandarkar Road, Pune – 411004, India
IFSC Code – ICIC0006240
* For us to be able to track and associate your cheque / online transfer with your order, please ensure that you state your order number and / or delegate names along with the cheque.
- Teachers - 10% discount – Enter the discount code teacher-mobile-10
- Govt. Employees – 10% discount – Enter the discount code govt-mobile-10
- Student – 10% discount -Enter the discount code student-mobile-10
* All those availing of discounts will be required to produce a current & valid photo identification card of their institute , organization or goverment department.
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations will be confirmed only on receipt of the conference fees.
- In case of offline payments, we will hold your registration for a maximum of 3 working days after your online registration date.
- At the conference welcome desk, you will be required to produce a photo identity proof like a driver’s license, passport or PAN card.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, your request must be received in writing no later than 1st December 2010. Cancellations are subject to Rs. 500 cancellation fee per canceled participant.
- All refunds will be made after the conference and within 1 month.
- After 1st December, your registration fee is non-refundable. However, you may send someone else in your place. Requests for transfer should be sent no later than 5th December 2010 by an email from the registered email address for the registration that is being transferred.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify or cancel the conference and/or any one or more segments of the conference at any time.
- In case, we the organizers choose to cancel the event, we will return your money, less a charge not more than 3% of the fee.
- Conference program is subject to change.
- The delegate will not use any information, service or product made available during, at or after the conference to violate any local, state, or national law.
- The organizers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.